Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Eternal Love 2007? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Eternal Love 2007. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Eternal Love 2007 ReviewList of the tracks:1. Eternal Love 2007
2. Glass Sensation
3. Eternal Love 2007 (Instrumental)
4. Glass Sensation (Instrumental)
I have known the song named "Eternal Love ~Hikari no Tenshi yoro~" and loved it very much since I began to play the game "GALAXY ANGEL - Moonlit Lovers" which was published in 2003. After that, there would be a new version of this song come up each year, except 2005. When I was immersed in "Eternal Love 2004" which is the ending theme song of "GALAXY ANGEL - Eternal Lovers", I heard that the new version "Eternal Love 2007" was published, and new that it was performed by Shintani Ryoko who dubbed Milfeulle Sakuraba. Besides, this song is the new game of GA series named "GALAXY ANGEL 2 - Mugen Kairo no Kagi" At the beginning, I was not interested in this song at all, because I thought Shintani Ryoko's voice was not the type I loved and didn't think she would performed this song well. Maybe it's also because of that I have been not interested in the new game which all the characters have been changed. One day, one of my friends recommended a song for me and I was really surprised after I listened to it! That was the very song named "Eternal Love 2007" by Shintani Ryoko! Her voice sounds just only a little different from that she dubbed for Milfeulle Sakuraba, but I don't know why she performed this song beautifully! I put this new version into my mp3 player with other versions of "Eternal Love", listen to them before I go to bed every night or when every time I take a long bicycle riding.
I will buy this CD single next year, then I will have all the versions of my favorite "Eternal Love".Eternal Love 2007 Overview
Want to learn more information about Eternal Love 2007?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment