Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Another New Flavor? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Another New Flavor. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Another New Flavor ReviewIt's strange how many bands have been born the last ten years. There was probably never been such competition of metal (any substyle of it) bands. I am in one myself, but never went that far in selling albums on the internet (...yet)! :P The japanese metal scene is extremely variagated, which is good, but this particular band caught my eye. As a fan of all types of japanese art (especially manga and anime), I was also interested in their metal music, which is a complete killer!Dazzle are probably the best INDUSTRIAL TRASH (GROOVE ???) band in whole Japan. Their militaristic impressions will give you nothing, but fun and entertainment, while in the same time they sing about serious stuff. The have lots of songs in english and few in japanese (Not sure about that) but they sound great in both languages.
BEST SONGS: I think the best songs from this album are BODY, FLASHBACK and GASMASK. Extremely cool songs! The others, I'm sorry, but I was unable to hear them, anyway, I'm positive they'll be even better.
I'd like to pay special attention to their drummer TAKAYUKI, who kicks ass, even SepulturA lack such great drumming (Well, the keyboarder has also some influence as he probably plays percussion samples, but thats great)
In short, this is probably the best Industrial metal band in Japan. If you DO like japanese bands and especially metal, you must not wait! Thats not to miss!
Official site if you need more information: http://www.amy.hi-ho.ne.jp/juna/
P.S. Don't worry about the "Japanese only" sign, most of the stuff is in english, except the biographies and diaries. Good luck! ;DAnother New Flavor Overview
Want to learn more information about Another New Flavor?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment