All Blues Review

All Blues
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy All Blues? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on All Blues. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

All Blues ReviewI bought a version of this CD in the late '80s, and it has been a favorite ever since. At the time I chose between a double LP and the CD. The CD version listed all the cuts as the LP, but it turned out to be a little different, lacking the alternate take of Valentine, and one other song. This new version has both, so I bought it. Rachel Gould's singing on this CD is a great match for Chet's playing and the tunes. Most of the tunes are well known, so I think this music would have broad appeal to anyone that likes jazz. It is mainstream, and not too heavy. It can be good background, but rewards serious listening as well. I can't imagine anyone being displeased with this, unless they just don't like the tunes or jazz.
All Blues Overview

Want to learn more information about All Blues?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment