Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Their Satanic Majesties Request? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Their Satanic Majesties Request. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Their Satanic Majesties Request ReviewEvery note, every word, every song, I just love this record. It's true that my friends don't like it as well as I do, but I can't help that. The Stones, Like the Beatles with Sgt. Pepper and Bob Dylan with Blonde on Blonde went a little psychedelic. But I think this record tops those other efforts. The music is just fab. Can I say that, fab. I shiver every time I play "2000 Light Years from Home." Those opening chords send chills up my spine. "On with the Show" is a pure delight as is "Citadel." I love "Sing this All Together," the opening song, but I really like to get into the long and strangely weird sort of instrumental "Sing this All Together (See What happens)." Also, I know that my friend Sara knows her stuff. If she says, John Lennon panned this record, then he probably did, but I find that a bit odd, because he and his buddy Paul do backing vocals on both versions of "Sing this All Together." Anyway, like I said, I just love this record and if you give it a chance I think you will too.Their Satanic Majesties Request OverviewWant to learn more information about Their Satanic Majesties Request?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment