Not Available (Mlps) Review

Not Available (Mlps)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Not Available (Mlps)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Not Available (Mlps). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Not Available (Mlps) ReviewIt is difficult, if not impossible, to capture a musical experience with words. Nowhere is this truer than with "The Residents" in general and "Not Available" in particular. Melancholy, mysterious, eerie, strange. These are a few of the words that come to mind as I sit here trying to describe the music on this disc.
Not available, as another reviewer commented, is a story about nothing. Or is it? It may have meaning so obscure that it simply appears to be missing. I'm not sure. After repeated listenings and a study of the lyrics I have come to think that the narrative (or non-narrative)has, at it's core, something to do with identity. Again, I'm not sure.
It may be that the combination of weird, atonal music and nonsense lyrics is more akin to a musical koan than a story. Like the Zen puzzles (what is the sound of one hand clapping?)the music of "Not Available" intentionally defies logic - the intent being to snap the chains of conditioned thinking.
Whatever it is or isn't, "Not Available" is a unique album and well worth however many pennies they are asking if you are interested in music unlike any you have heard before. The copy I own also includes selections from "Title in Limbo", a joint effort between "The Residents" and "Renaldo & The Loaf". This material deserves a review of its own. Weird and wonderful!Not Available (Mlps) Overview

Want to learn more information about Not Available (Mlps)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment