Theogonia Review

Theogonia
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Theogonia? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Theogonia. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Theogonia ReviewThree years prior I stumbled upon Sanctus Diavolos at a local music store and bought it on impulse, never before hearing of Rotting Christ. I have mixed feelings about that album due to it's highly repetitive nature. It did, however, have some excellent standout tracks which were good enough to keep me interested. Then comes Theogonia.
I am floored. Every track presented here is standout and not a single negative comes to mind. Gone from Theogonia is the repetitve riffing, chorus, and drawn out sound effects that bogged down Sanctus Diavolos instead replaced by original, creative, and fresh works that should cement Rotting Christ's place in the metal world indefinitely. I am now the proud owner of every Rotting Christ album from Thy Mighty Contract on up and in my opinion this is the pinnacle of their work- their darkest, heaviest, hardest hitting effort to date. I predict that 2007 will be the year of Rotting Christ and hopefully they attract the recognition they so deserve for this accomplished album.
If you own any Rotting Christ and enjoyed them IN THE SLIGHTEST you owe it to yourself to give Theogonia a listen. They have far exceeded my expectations with this excellent release as I'm sure they will yours.
My favorite tracks are:
Xaoeteneto (The Sign of Prime Creation)
Enuma Elish
Gaia Tellus
Nemecic
He, The Aethyr
Threnody
Theogonia Overview

Want to learn more information about Theogonia?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment