Gate to the Mind's Eye Review

Gate to the Mind's Eye
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Gate to the Mind's Eye? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Gate to the Mind's Eye. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Gate to the Mind's Eye ReviewI like this DVD... The 3D effects like waterfall, explosions, fire, water are top notch. The Quantum Mechanic "chapter" is my favorite... There is one scene showing "Hollow Man"-like figures and hands coming out of a surface. Spectacular! I wish I can learn to do all that. The music was clear and goes well with the motion (good synchronization), transitions, morphing and great beat. Good computer animated art with great music.
However, there are SOME scenes which aren't sharp as they should be... like viewing a VCD full screen. These could have been better, improved to more DVD-quality. Hence I give this DVD four stars and not five.
After viewing this DVD, I would certainly like to view the other DVDs in the Mind's Eye collection.Gate to the Mind's Eye Overview

Want to learn more information about Gate to the Mind's Eye?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment