Winchester in Apple Blossom Time Review

Winchester in Apple Blossom Time
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Winchester in Apple Blossom Time? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Winchester in Apple Blossom Time. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Winchester in Apple Blossom Time ReviewI just got the cd yesterday...And I was really looking forward to it.
When I heard the first song...it reminded me on my first trip to New York a couple of months after 9/11. I was walking at Ground Zero and felt the emotion there..it was very intense. A day before I booked a ticket at Danny's for a concert of Blossom. I was doubting to go there, not because of Blossom...but because of the experience that day at Ground Zero. But I went... and there she came on stage, fragile...but the minute she sat behind the Piano 20 years of age fell from her. And the first song she sang was "it's allright to be afraid" ...the whole club had tears in their eyes.
She was amazing...so great! And till today I thank God that I went there!
This whole introduction has nothing to do with this cd...But allthough this is recorded years ago..it is Blossom at her best. Just behind the piano and her voice, and when you listen at it, it feels like she is not playing herself. But she is! It just tells me how wonderfull she was!
Songs like: you are there, a surrey with the fringe on top, it amazes me (my favorite!), Sammy ( a song of a Dutch friend of hers Ramses Shaffy..he was THE dutch Jacques Brel. She asked me when I introduced myself to her at Danny's that night, "Hows Ramses doing??"), Winchester in Appleblossom time etc. Are just wonderful.
I miss her..and I am sure you will miss her to when you hear this cd! It is so intimate...
If you ever want a recording of Blossom...get this one!
Winchester in Apple Blossom Time Overview

Want to learn more information about Winchester in Apple Blossom Time?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment