Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Open Fire? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Open Fire. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Open Fire ReviewATP's Fulton Hill is one of my favorite albums and I am fond of my Exhorder CD's, so maybe I came to Open Fire with excessively high expectations, but it didn't deliver what I liked about either group. It does not revisit the Sabbath-in-Alabama boogie metal of early ATP, let alone the astonishing variety of Fulton Hill. Nor does it deliver the rhythm-driven, pre-Pantera metal of Exhorder. And forget about the fabulous marriage of the two that I imagined (which on reflection probably sounded a lot like Down's first album). The music is more like what you would expect from the artwork: theatrical metal mixing gravelly vocals with screams that at times edge a little too close to the 80s (perhaps because they are layered?). Sorta like Judas Priest after simmering it for two decades and adding a dash of the U.S. South. The guitar work is still impressive and some of the songs have catchy riffs and/or catchy melodies, so I'm sure I'll pop Open Fire into the CD player every once in a while to keep from burning out on my other ATP discs, but it's far from the high point of their catalogue.Open Fire OverviewVeteran metal warriors ALABAMA THUNDERPUSSY return to the internationalarena armed with new vocalist Kyle Thomas (ex- EXHORDER, FLOODGATE) and thedevastating new album Open Fire. Open Fire's 11 song charge sees ATP honedinto a leaner, meaner, and wholly more-metallic killing machine. Trackslike Words of the Dying Man, Valor, Whiskey War and None Shall Returnimpact with the subtlety of a hammer to the head and stay embedded therelong after. Spearheaded by Thomas' powerful battle cries and the burningfret-work of guitar-hero-in-the-making Ryan Lake, Open Fire is undeniablyALABAMA THUNDERPUSSY's masterwork and follows through on their promise ofdelivering the finest metal this side of the hard rock classics.--This text refers to an alternate Audio CD edition.Want to learn more information about Open Fire?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment