Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Setsunasawo Koete? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Setsunasawo Koete. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Setsunasawo Koete ReviewMy first Heroine Ending CD Single of "GALAXY ANGLE 2, Mugen Kairo no Kagi"! At the beginning, I was a little puzzled that why they made the songs that GA1 members performed for GA2. Well, the members in GA1 also come up in the game of GA2, what's more, for the new game "Mugen Kairo no Kagi", a anniversary is necessary. Besides this CD single of Mint, there are other 11 CD singles of all the heroine in GA1 and GA2.About 1 month before this CD is on sale, I have preodered it. I have been expecting and thinking of that how the song named "Setsunasa wo Koete" will be. I receiced the CD and listened to it yesterday.
There is only the song and the original karaoke track in this CD. I was a little disappointed that there's no voice message from Mint in it. But the song named "Setsunasa wo Koete" is beautiful, it's much beautiful than how I expected it to be! Before I listened to it, I thought it would be a very tender song that would give me a little sorrowful feeling, maybe it was because of the word "Setsunasa" I thought. But, in fact, this song is not sorrowful at all! Mint's voice actress Miyuki Sawashiro's voice is really like the angel's voice, tender and beautiful. The style of the song and the lyric make me feel that I'm flying gently through the Galaxy! This song is tender, but it will never make you feel asleep. In the lyric, I can regconize the stories of Mint, and it really touches my heart.
Because there are only the original song and a karaoke track in this CD, I think it's too expensive. However, the song is very beautiful and it was performed by my favorite voice actress, it's worth the money in my opinion!Setsunasawo Koete Overview
Want to learn more information about Setsunasawo Koete?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment