Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Rio Grande Dub? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Rio Grande Dub. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Rio Grande Dub ReviewTwo points and I'll be brief:1) Remember when Ministry played Industrial-Dance? Something with a beat and some degree of electronic manipulation vs. "all metal, all the time, with a few repetitive samples thrown in for kicks"? If you liked "Land of Rape and Honey" this may be your speed.
2) Enough with the Bush-bashing. You said your piece with "Houses of the Mole"; "Rio Grande Dubya" was -- lyrically -- a rather tired reiteration for those who didn't get your point the first time; "The Last Sucker" a last gasp (or should I say death rattle?), like an old hippie in a nursing home screaming into the void. Sorry, but why do I get the impression that Al's Bush-hatred functioned not so much as inspiration but a crutch as the wellsprings of creativity ran dry?
(I say this as a Ministry fan from the beginning).
Rio Grande Dub Overview
Want to learn more information about Rio Grande Dub?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment