Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy King Biscuit Flower Hour Live? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on King Biscuit Flower Hour Live. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
King Biscuit Flower Hour Live ReviewFirst, a few of the previous reviews are incorrect when they state that Drummer/Singer Jimmy Marinos is not on this CD. He was STILL with the group here (plays drums on every song and sings on many including "What I Like About You").The Romantics are one of the best live groups I have ever seen and this CD certainly captured a great performance! The first release by the romantics is still the best, but this is a close second! Even if you're a music buyer who doesn't prefer live CD's I think you'll be in for a surprise with this one.
- JMKing Biscuit Flower Hour Live Overview
Want to learn more information about King Biscuit Flower Hour Live?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment