Renaissance Presents 3d: Satoshi Tomiie Review

Renaissance Presents 3d: Satoshi Tomiie
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Renaissance Presents 3d: Satoshi Tomiie? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Renaissance Presents 3d: Satoshi Tomiie. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Renaissance Presents 3d: Satoshi Tomiie ReviewThere is a survey here that Renaissance wants us to take with this release, maybe subliminally, but they still would like to hear our feed back. I could be wrong, but I also could be right. The idea to put out this release in such a fashion; Electro/Tech House (CD1), Prog/Trance House (CD2) and a decoy, blas? music (CD3) could be to evaluate how the Electro/Tech House is doing compared to the beloved tempo, groove, trip and intelligence of the Progressive and Trance-House, that made Electronica believers out of the lost souls of POP chart worshipers.
As for me, the electro house presented in CD1 (Club) is the best I have ever listened to so far. I actually think that there is a bleak hope in this genre of house making it somehow. All thanks to Satoshiie's excellent taste in music that doesn't exaggerate the newness of it. On the contrary, Satoshiie gives you just enough fresh Electro sound to make it... well...fresh. This is exactly what DJs, that jumped on the band wagon of the Electro House, should have introduced us with as a smooth transition from Prog. Unfortunately, they all wanted to make a BANG with the new stuff, but all they got was a poof.
CD2 (Studio) is nothing short of AWESOME. Yes it does have some several tracks that I (and many others) have heard during the past years; I can even say that some of them are classics. Still, the joy of listening to them once again especially when remixed by one of the best in the business is nothing less than breathtaking. CD2 alone is worth purchase of this 3XCD comp.
Home (CD3) is love it or leave it kind of thing. It is definitely no what you might call `Chill out', `Lounge' or even `Down tempo'. It is what I would call a mixed salad of `Personal' favorites of the artist's listening enjoyment and influence. OK I guess, a private look inside the artist's heart and soul never hurts, however, not along with this comp, it just clashes........but hey....to each his own.
So, which do I like best? I have to say that Progressive House is my favorite by far, even when comparing it to the new sound of Electro by the same DJ. So here you go Renaissance (Thrive) note it down for your reference.
All in all, great comp. from a genius artist.
P.S: Satoshiie's Nubreed is mind boggling, check it out.


Renaissance Presents 3d: Satoshi Tomiie Overview

Want to learn more information about Renaissance Presents 3d: Satoshi Tomiie?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment