In 3-D Review

In 3-D
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy In 3-D? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on In 3-D. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

In 3-D ReviewYes, I'm demented, yes, I'm stuck in the '80s, and yes, I've listened to this album about3,546,034,002 times, and I think it's one of his best. "Nature Trail to Hell" is ingenius musically. Yes, it's twisted and morbid and has a lot of screaming, but it has the most bizarre instrumentation. I've never heard anything like it before. "The Brady Bunch," a parody of "The Safety Dance" (and '80s classic), is a very unlikely combination, but that's what makes it work. Personally, I think it should've been a single. I can relate to "Midnight Star" because I was a cashier, and when I wasn't checking out customers, I was laughing at the tabloids, which is what "Midnight Star" is mocking. My other favorite is "Polkas on 45" which includes Iron Butterfly's "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" (I doubt I spelled that right) and a Devo song who's name I'm not sure of. Call me uncommercial, but I could do without "Eat It," but I'm sure Al would disagree with me. If it weren't for that single, we couldn't call him the "Eat It" guy. Overall, this is a great album, and I think the title, though dated (who wear 3-D glasses anymore?) is great.In 3-D Overview

Want to learn more information about In 3-D?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment