Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Word As Law? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Word As Law. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Word As Law ReviewMost of the things I wanted to say about this album were already said by Avi Roig in his review; One of my favorite Neurosis releases, with a simpler sound, less production. The bass is much further up front in the mix and in the arrangements, evidence of their large-looming Rudimentary Peni influence, I think. The only difference in our views is that I think that this album represents their "awkward in between stage," not Souls At Zero. Pain of Mind (1st album) had a much more straight forward hardcore approach, while I thought Souls (3rd album) was the first album with their current approach, the heavy, overwhelming, apocalyptic sound. Word As Law is somewhere between them. I can imagine the first two albums would be a little shocking to fans who got into Neurosis through their later material.The only thing I don't like about this CD is that it doesn't include Aberration, the phenomenal 7-inch EP released between Pain and Word. It should be here and it's a real pity it isn't.Word As Law Overview
Want to learn more information about Word As Law?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment