Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Legend Zelda: Ocarina of Time Original Soundtrack (US)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Legend Zelda: Ocarina of Time Original Soundtrack (US). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Legend Zelda: Ocarina of Time Original Soundtrack (US) ReviewDon't get me wrong from the title; this CD is fantastic! (It certainly beats the heck out of the U.S. version of the soundtrack, which features a mere fraction of the music that this one does.) The only problem I had with it was that I already own it! I misconstrued from the online listing that this was a totally different CD, not the original soundtrack. I mean, there's no picture, no description, and at the time I ordered it, there weren't any reviews either--so I took a chance and ended up with something I already own. Thus, I want to be sure I make it clear exactly what this is so that future shoppers will know before they buy. This is the Japanese Ocarina of Time original soundtrack. Here's my content review:* Over 50 tracks! This CD even includes the temples!!
* Due to the number of tracks, each tune is played only once, rather than looped like the U.S. version. This is kind of a shame.
* The chanting was removed from the Fire Temple. Another shame. (This caused it to lose a star.)
* No other complaints here! Like I said, this CD is fantastic! It even comes with a sticker and cool pictures you can substitute in the jewel case cover.The Legend Zelda: Ocarina of Time Original Soundtrack (US) Overview
Want to learn more information about The Legend Zelda: Ocarina of Time Original Soundtrack (US)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment