Greatest Hits Review

Greatest Hits
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Greatest Hits? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Greatest Hits. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Greatest Hits ReviewI was never huge fan of Lenny Kravitz. Not so say that I didn't like him, but I never waited at the record store to pick up any of his CD's. This is the only one of his disks that I own. This is the only one you need to own. All of the songs of his you hear on the radio are here, and all of them are excellent. The reason I bought this CD was the new song Again included on the disk that is getting alot of air time. After listening to the disk in it's entirety, I'm glad I didn't just buy the single.
There are songs on here that I've heard before, but after hearing them now, I can't seem to think why I didn't buy any of the other CD's he's put out. Fly away, last years big hit, Beleive, Let love rule, Are you gonna go my way, all of them are here. But my favorites are Again, and the beatiful Heaven Help. I think Heaven Help is the best track here, but you will make your own mind up there.
No matter what, you will at least find 2 or 3 favorites on this disk. I have decided to go out and by the rest of his catalogue too, I may have just found what I have been missing. I'm a Fan now.Greatest Hits Overview
Lenny Kravitz Photos
More from Lenny Kravitz --This text refers to the Audio CD edition.

Want to learn more information about Greatest Hits?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment