Friday the 13th: Music From The Motion Picture Review

Friday the 13th: Music From The Motion Picture
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Friday the 13th: Music From The Motion Picture? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Friday the 13th: Music From The Motion Picture. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Friday the 13th: Music From The Motion Picture ReviewThe soundtrack for FRIDAY THE 13TH (2009) seems to be only available for sale on Amazon.com, and not at your average music/record store. This was a first for Friday the 13th. When there was a soundtrack for one of the movies, it was always available in stores. When I found this out, I quickly ordered several copies from Amazon.com for my friends and I. The soundtrack features ALL the songs heard in the movie, PLUS one instrumental score track by Steve Jablonsky. It is the opening credits track. I recommend this soundtrack to all fans of the FRIDAY THE 13TH series, and I suggest you get it now before it might go out of print or something (since it is only available online, just like the score to the recent MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3D).Friday the 13th: Music From The Motion Picture Overview

Want to learn more information about Friday the 13th: Music From The Motion Picture?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment