Existence Is Futile Review

Existence Is Futile
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Existence Is Futile? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Existence Is Futile. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Existence Is Futile ReviewThis one took me by surprise - I read the pre-release publicity from Relapse, I listened to sound samples online, and I just wasn't impressed. But I took a chance and ordered the CD, and am I glad I did - this is one of the best metal albums I've heard in a long time, and it gets better every time I listen to it.
The style seems more thrash than death to me - the vocals are more along the lines of early Chuck Schuldiner than the gutteral vocals of most death vocalists today. The drum patterns are varied throughout the album, from death blastbeats to traditional thrash rhythms to some more jazz-oriented patterns rarely heard in metal. But it fits perfectly into Revocation's songwriting, which combines traditional thrash riffs with Voivod-inspired dissonant chords and even harmonic patterns which reminded me of some of Megadeth's best songs (like "Hangar 18"). No two songs sound the same - a rarity these days, even among veteran metal bands.
What stands out perhaps the most is the unbelievably original lead guitar work of David Davidson - you almost never hear melodic, tasteful playing like this in metal anymore. I hear bits of Michael Schenker, George Lynch, even Jeff Beck in Davidson's work, and I hear more nuance every time I listen. Simply astounding!Existence Is Futile Overview

Want to learn more information about Existence Is Futile?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment