Built To Spill & Caustic Resin Review

Built To Spill and Caustic Resin
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Built To Spill & Caustic Resin? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Built To Spill & Caustic Resin. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Built To Spill & Caustic Resin ReviewSince there were several reviews on other BTS recordings, I decided to review this one. Incidenly, "When not being stupid is not enough" is my favorite, favorite BTS song (I have several favorites). The song captures all I like about BTS and music as a whole (truth be told). Great, straight foward lyrics, not too much production, and exposive, explorative guitar. Doug solos for several minutes before even thinking about singing. It brings to mind one of my favorite all time songs, Neil Young's "Cortez the Killer".
The rest of the songs are great, as well, but no match for the opener. There are only 4 songs, so the price is steep (thus 4 star rating). BTS beginners should start out with one of the full length recordings, first.
I have seen BTS in concert. Don't miss them when they come around. Because if you like music, they are truly the real deal.Built To Spill & Caustic Resin Overview

Want to learn more information about Built To Spill & Caustic Resin?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment