Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy World of Hurt? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on World of Hurt. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
World of Hurt ReviewCountryfest 2001, was held past weekend in Cadott, Wisconsin with acts like Brooks@Dunn, Sawyer Brown, Toby Keith, to name just a few of the national recording artist performing at this 4 day event. I attended as usual and used my van for camping. I mounted a few huge speakers on the roof and played Ilse's CD. The response of passersby and fellow campers was unbelieveable. People loved the music and wanted to know the artist. After informing them, they where surprised that this was the work of a Dutch girl and where slightly disappointed that the CD was not released in the US. I and many others believe that she could give established US country artists a run for their money and I recommend this CD to anybody that loves country music. This CD deserves to be released in the US and I think the record company would not regret it. This girl is going places and it is time that the US country music fans get the chance to embrace her music. Buy this CD and I promise you that you won't be disappointed.World of Hurt OverviewWant to learn more information about World of Hurt?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment