When It All Comes Down Review

When It All Comes Down
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy When It All Comes Down? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on When It All Comes Down. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

When It All Comes Down ReviewAt first listen, I didn't know what to think of "when it all comes down". It was just so freakin different. The pop-culture references of "act your age" were gone, the furious pop-punk of "kings of pop" was gone, and the production was crappy at best. I gave it a couple more listens tho and it grew on me alot. There IS more of an emo-punk vibe here than on the other two (compare the lyrics on "I win, you lose" to those of "she's anti" (act your age) and you'll see what I mean), but it's still basically pop-punk. I'd put this as my third favorite HG album, right above "that's business" (back when they were ska...i dont like ska). Overall, the album is catchy, the lyrics are cliche and the melodies are sweet...in pop-punk, that formula can get you a long way. I'd still recommend "act your age" (which is of the same caliber as "enema of the state" by blink 182) or "Kings of pop" (it's drive-thru produced, need i say more?) over this one...When It All Comes Down Overview

Want to learn more information about When It All Comes Down?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment