Sounds of Nature - Thunderstorm (Thunderstorm & Rain) Review

Sounds of Nature - Thunderstorm (Thunderstorm and Rain)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Sounds of Nature - Thunderstorm (Thunderstorm & Rain)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sounds of Nature - Thunderstorm (Thunderstorm & Rain). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Sounds of Nature - Thunderstorm (Thunderstorm & Rain) ReviewI bought this CD because I wanted the sound of rain hitting a patio. However, the sound is inconsistent. It starts pretty loudly but about 20 minutes later, both the rain and especially the thunder die off. Also, the sound isn't smooth. It sounds like several separate storms patched together without any transition.
My main problems, though, are the non-storm noises. I knew from the sampler of this series that there is a little dog barking in the background, but I thought it was quiet enough to ignore. The barking is present, no surprise. What I can't accept is a faint, disjointed SINGING like a ghost trapped in an insane asylum. Listen closely, and you will hear this phenomenon around 5:50, 6:10, and 9:00. I kept telling myself I was imagining things. Then I leaned over the player and there it was right in my ear: this short passage of yelling like some demon-possessed maniac out in the storm. I was freaked out. Do not buy this piece of junk!Sounds of Nature - Thunderstorm (Thunderstorm & Rain) Overview

Want to learn more information about Sounds of Nature - Thunderstorm (Thunderstorm & Rain)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment