Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy C.U.2 Jan Akkerman Band Live in Tokyo? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on C.U.2 Jan Akkerman Band Live in Tokyo. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
C.U.2 Jan Akkerman Band Live in Tokyo ReviewI'm not sure why this CD is so hard to find, it was released in 2007 and I've had a great deal of trouble finding one! This one finds Jan in fine form, he sounds relaxed and in the mood to play. I love the addition of "Focus II" and "Focus III", both of which get a more faithful rendering than he has done for years. Throughout the set, his tones (both clean and dirty) are a joy, he sounds really great! The band is excellent too, very sympathetic and supportive. I highly recommend this great sounding CD, I hope it becomes easier to find!C.U.2 Jan Akkerman Band Live in Tokyo OverviewWant to learn more information about C.U.2 Jan Akkerman Band Live in Tokyo?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment