Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy One Day I'll Be on Time? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on One Day I'll Be on Time. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
One Day I'll Be on Time ReviewI saw The Album Leaf in March supporting Sigur Ros at the Cleveland, OH show. Of course, Sigur Ros blew me away, but The Album Leaf suprised me so. I had heard of them, but hadn't heard the band, and the second the tape loops kicked in, i felt so alive. It was such a moving display of pure human emotion. I later bought "One Day I'll Be On Time," and i am still floored. Of course, they are best seen live, but this album will do for me anyday. The orchestration is pure bliss. The music speaks for itself, and I feel that I personally connect with each and every song on this disc. I feel such a wide array of emotions, everything from first loves to reliving my childhood memories to feeling sorry for the kid sitting alone at lunch in grade school to falling in love for the first time. There are only a handful of albums that make me feel infinite, and I truly believe that in time this may be one of the classics in my collection. I really hope that The Album Leaf will tour with Múm someday, as I feel it would be the perfect insturmental/organic music show. Thank you for making me feel infinite. Thank you for making me feel happy to be alive.One Day I'll Be on Time OverviewJapanese Version featuring Two Bonus Tracks: "Lamplight", and "Airplane (Remix Edition)".Want to learn more information about One Day I'll Be on Time?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment