Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Moon Is Down? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Moon Is Down. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Moon Is Down ReviewI have anticipated the release of "The Moon Is Down" for a long while now, as Tooth & Nail kept promising that it was "coming soon!" But now it is finally here, and I am not disappointed in the least. Driving guitars fuel this album from start to finish, as Chris Carrabba's unmistakeable voice rages above the music. It usually takes me about 5 listens before I can claim favorite tracks, but I'll be daring and let you know which ones stood out after the first two or three spins: "The Moon Is Down" (which begins with a sweet stereophonic effect of a plane taking off above your head), "The Bradley", "Monachetti", "New Year's Project", and "Pictures of Shorelines".Unfortunately Chris Carrabba is no longer a part of FSF, but the band will continue to rock in his absence. Be sure to catch his new project, Dashboard Confessional; they have released two LPs and one EP, and their acoustic emo rock is beautiful.
I recommend this album to fans of the Juliana Theory, Dear Ephesus (geez I miss those boys), A New Found Glory, and the Get Up Kids.Moon Is Down Overview
Want to learn more information about Moon Is Down?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment