MK II Review

MK II
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy MK II? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on MK II. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

MK II ReviewJorn is a great lead singer, however, Mike DiMeo is certainly no let down. He sounds just as manly as Jorn and is an excellent replacement. The first five songs that follow the Introduction (Phoenix Rising) stand out the most. The songs "Keeps Me Burning" and "I'm Gonna Win" are the types of songs with great timing and memorable choruses. I would not say that MKII is better than the first two albums or worse. They are all excellent (in my opinion) and this one is certainly no let down. "Heart of Darkness" stands out as the most bland song on the album. However, I'm sure many will like it, nonetheless. Perhaps there are about two fillers on the CD and maybe three depending on your taste. I would consider "Heart of Darkness" a filler, if that helps any for those who may have a varying opinion. Great music from a talented and mature sounding band. Cheers!MK II Overview

Want to learn more information about MK II?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment