Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy 30 Rock: Original Television Soundtrack? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on 30 Rock: Original Television Soundtrack. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
30 Rock: Original Television Soundtrack ReviewI was very excited when I heard this was coming out. I love the score and character songs for the show. My only problem here is that some of the tracks have up to four pieces crammed in. I don't understand why each score could have gotten its own track. I guess some of them go together, but it would have been nice to have the theme song its own track, and the "Cleveland" song Tina and Jason did not bunched with other pieces of music. Also, the "Kidney Now!" song is missing. That is one of the most popular pieces of music ever on the show...I don't understand how they could have skipped that. Otherwise, this is a nice set. It also comes with a cool book (which I haven't read yet), but from flipping through briefly, it looks like the perfect thing for a hardcore fan.30 Rock: Original Television Soundtrack OverviewWant to learn more information about 30 Rock: Original Television Soundtrack?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment