Ouro Negro Review

Ouro Negro
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Ouro Negro? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Ouro Negro. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Ouro Negro ReviewSo I'm in Sao Paulo having dinner with a Brazilian friend and we're discussing Brazilian music and he mentions this CD and Moacir Santos. He knows I know something about Brazilian music despite the fact I'm a gringo. But I had never heard of this guy and so I must have flashed a completely blank look. My friend shrugged and told me to go buy it. Of course I couldn't find it in Brazil so I ordered it online and it was waiting for me when I got home. But I did pick up a copy of Coisas and got a taste of what to expect.
Oh my goodness--it is heaven! It is unbelievably familiar especially for those who pay attention to jazz and to movie soundtracks. Apparently Santos has lived in Pasadena for over 30 years, toiling in obscurity in the film business. His sound is unbelievably comforting and listenable.
Perhaps this is his time and this is an extraordinary pair of cds. Obviously a labor of love by those who organized and produced this in Brazil, I can not recommend it enough.
Definitely check it out...Ouro Negro Overview

Want to learn more information about Ouro Negro?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment