Music of Another Present Era Review

Music of Another Present Era
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Music of Another Present Era? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Music of Another Present Era. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Music of Another Present Era ReviewThis is a review of the sound quality only, and I am reviewing the 2004 remaster (mine's from Polystar Jazz Library in Japan).
The sound quality here on some tracks is very bad. Tracks 3,6,&14 are definite 'Loudness War' victim (google loudness war for more info). Most tracks have limited dynamics, but on 3,6,&14 there is also clipping and a large amount of distortion. The sound really poor. Basically whoever remastered these three songs has ruined them. I mean this is a Jazz release of all things, why would anyone want to sacrifice sound quality for volume? Do you know anyone who listens to Jazz that doesn't value sound quality, even if only in a small way? or doesn't know how to operate their volume knob?
I'd recommend getting the old pre-2004 version on cd, that's what I'm going to do (through the Amazon resellers of course). I'll post a review of that disk once I get it.Music of Another Present Era Overview

Want to learn more information about Music of Another Present Era?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment