Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Jing Chi? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Jing Chi. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Jing Chi ReviewNo, it's not the performance that shows it's age. After all it's an amazing trio supplemented by some great players. It's the material that keeps this at three stars for me. Vinnie Colaiuta, as always does not disappoint. He always plays as though it is his last day on Earth. But, this is not enough to overcome the material. As we all know Robben Ford and Jimmy Haslip are great players. Robben shows his Hendrix influence and Haslip, when he chooses, really shows us why he is one of the great bassists. However, I wanted more. I want to be exilarated after hearing a group of players like this. Please, no more cosmic lyrics. I suppose I'm being hard on this record but these are among the best players alive. This is a solid recording and one all fusion oriented listeners will enjoy. But for those of us who seek inspiration...those of us who need these guys to be in our faces, leaving us inspired and breathless, this is not the record. Unless you are a drummer, which I happen to be, because Vinnie never fails to make you laugh or cry depending upon your mood at the time. Next record give us more!Jing Chi OverviewWant to learn more information about Jing Chi?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment