Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Den of Thieves? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Den of Thieves. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Den of Thieves ReviewAnother great album from the Trews. Almost an hour of their signature high-energy pure rock, (but probably a little mellower than "No Time For Later") There's a couple slow longs to mix things up (I Can't Say, Naked), but it's still very party-worthy.If you're reading this you're probably at least familiar with the radio-played singles "Poor Ol' Broken Hearted Me," "Tired of Waiting," and "So She's Leaving," which are great tracks, but this is one of those rare albums where any of the tracks could have been singles, there's no filler here. Every song has it's own pizazz.
So yeah, I love it, and if you're a Trews fan I'm sure you'll love it too.Den of Thieves Overview
Want to learn more information about Den of Thieves?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment