Between Two Worlds Review

Between Two Worlds
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Between Two Worlds? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Between Two Worlds. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Between Two Worlds ReviewI didn't really know what to expect when I bought this album. I knew i was a fan of Immortal's last album 'Sons Of Northern Darkness'. I figured it would be something along those lines. I was mistaken, and delightfully surprised. 'I' features members from Immortal, Enslaved, and Gorgoroth. It is heavy metal with a hint of black metal, and the crisp blackend vocals of Immortals own Olve Eikemo (Abbath). The songs are very catchy and extremely unique. It's a must for any fan of black metal or any one seeking out something new.Between Two Worlds Overview

Want to learn more information about Between Two Worlds?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment