This Age of Silence Review

This Age of Silence
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy This Age of Silence? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on This Age of Silence. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

This Age of Silence ReviewCom'on folks...where's the obvious Trivium references here? If I didn't know any different, I'd swear I was listening to pre-"Crusade" Trivium here. Oh not there's anything wrong with that. It's just that the similarities are too obvious. A very young metalcore band (under the age of 20) that uses thrash elements and metalcore singing. And don't get me wrong, I like Trivium. I think they're a hellava talented band for being as young as they are.
Anyway, if you like Trivium's style prior to "The Crusade", you'll probaby like Anterior here.This Age of Silence Overview

Want to learn more information about This Age of Silence?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment