Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Shelter? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Shelter. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Shelter ReviewI first owned this album on tape in the mid-80's. After hearing Lone Justice's debut album, with all its eccentric brilliance, I purchased "Shelter" only to discover a more polished and pop sound that still remained rugged and edgy--based primarily on Maria McKee's voice. Then, somehow, somewhere, I lost the tape.Two days ago, I ran across the CD at a reduced price. I couldn't resist. Popping the disc into my car, I was taken back fifteen years ago to the excitement and emotion of my college years. This ranks as one of my all-time favorite albums. Even songs that initially held no hold over me ("Dixie Storms" and "Reflected"), now draw something unexpected from my heart. The lyrics find a balance between preachy and obtuse; the instruments range from throaty to ethereal; and the vocals...well, let's face it, this little diva's voice takes this music to a whole new level.
It's been so long since I laid ears to this stuff that I almost forgot how deep it could burrow. Yet, after a decade and a half, it's still there, simmering beneath the surface. For me, to listen to it again is an opportunity to let many feelings bubble over. This is music in which to find "Shelter." And I can't resist.Shelter Overview
Want to learn more information about Shelter?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment