Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Phantom Limb? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Phantom Limb. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Phantom Limb ReviewGrindcore is a genre I have avoided like the plague for years now. Typically a grindcore band will play a thirty second song. Composed of 1 crappy riff and a drummer blasting the crap out of the snare drum. I found this genre to be crap in other words. I have known about pig destroyer for years now and never gave them a listen because the were known as a grindcore band. A friend suggested I should gave the band a shot and so I did. This cd just RAGES! I love it. The band blasts through a lot of parts, however they do it with amazing riffs. The vocals match the music perfectly. There is lots of change up in the delivery, and the lyrics are quite intelligent. The energy on this release is higher than anything I have heard before. Do yourself a favor and pick up this disc. I have now purchased their whole back catalog. Which is also fantastic.Phantom Limb OverviewWant to learn more information about Phantom Limb?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment