Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Gutter Rainbows? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Gutter Rainbows. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Gutter Rainbows ReviewThis brother is an unstoppable independent success! I just came from his official album release - in a BLIZZARD! He still came out, knowing what the weather was like, to make sure the fans got to celebrate this new album release. Before the night had passed he was already #1 on Itunes.Although some say this album is just preparation for his next album "Prisoner of Conscious", it is already getting critical acclaim. If this is just prep, the next album will have to be freakin amazing. I'm not going to start listing tracks, but I'm listening to "How you Love Me" right now, and not only is the beat bangin, but he's also representing for real men out there. Not only can he flow on the beat, but he can talk about a relationship with the confidence of his wisdom and also the humility of knowing when he was wrong. Peep this line...
"I apologize for the statements that I made to her/ First I swallowed my pride, then I ate my words/ I tried to pass it off, acted like it was nothin/ that fact is I was discoverin/ my appetite for destruction..."
When I first met Kweli, he booked me to perform at a book store where he worked, Nkiru Books, which was founded by Leothy Miller in order to enhance the education and understanding of multicultural people, not just one type of person. I believe he carries on this mission through his music, which reaches more young people than the average book, but doesn't sacrifice the love, knowledge, and depth of wisdom that were put forth on the pages of Richard Wright and Alice Walker, before him.
As someone "tweeted" earlier, he is one of the only rappers who we've ever seen be #1 on itunes without a single on radio (Drake had a single on radio when he started selling). He is an inspiration to all independent artists (not just in music), who aim to be financially successful without compromising their values. After seeing him drive through a blizzard to rock for us, I'm pretty sure that if a blizzard can't stop him, nothing can.Gutter Rainbows Overview
Want to learn more information about Gutter Rainbows?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment