For Lovers Dreamers & Me Review

For Lovers Dreamers and Me
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy For Lovers Dreamers & Me? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on For Lovers Dreamers & Me. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

For Lovers Dreamers & Me ReviewOnce again in my search for music, Amazon's recommendations led me to a unique new artist. I listened to the track samples, liked what I heard & bought the cd. I like to pick up music by artists who take chances with their music and refuse to be categorized or stuck into a particular genre of music just because of their skin color!
The music on this disc is hard to classify because as one poster mentioned, a couple of the songs do have a "broadway" feel, with the type of instrumentation that builds to great crescendos but might not necessarily get played on the radio - which is a shame, but others have enough of the neo-soul groove to become hit songs (if they're heard that is).
The disc clocked in at a little under an hour, with 10 strong songs that each have an individual enough sound so that listeners won't get bored - although the songs are mostly mid-tempo, the lyrics and sounds of each make them individually unique (at least to me).
The songs that stand out to me are: SECRETS - a really pretty ballad; KNOW THAT I - dreamt lyrics & music production; DREAM - this is one of the songs with a "broadway build up"; DO I - interesting ballad; LOVE ENDEAVOR - a mid-tempo groove which mixes in an interesting spanish guitar sound; GARY SONG - love the funky beats of this song; FAKE IS THE NEW REAL - I liked the lyrics only initially but the unstructured production is growing on me & DESERT SONG - another interesting song that showcases her unique voice.
I would highly recommend this disc if you are a listener with eclectic tastes who enjoys good music that doesn't fit into narrow categories. Hopefully good word-of-mouth can help draw attention to this disc so that more people can get a chance to hear Alice's music.For Lovers Dreamers & Me Overview

Want to learn more information about For Lovers Dreamers & Me?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment