Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Stash? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Stash. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Stash ReviewI was looking for some good doom when I came across this somehow. In this case i judged this one by the cover. Laughing at it, i figured what the heck. Was i suprised. I was expecting some goofiness along the lines of the bloodhound gang or something so i was prepared for utter disapointment.As soon as I put this disk in the stereo, i was assaulted with bone crushing riffs and brutality I have come to crave. All the while, each and every track espouses the virtues of the good plant. Odd but effective stuff. I like it.Stash Overview
Want to learn more information about Stash?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment