Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky ReviewThis album has been in heavy rotation in my iTunes ever since it came out. I'm not a music-techie person so I can't tell you about mixing or any of that stuff. I can just tell you what I hear and what I like. This I really like. Even more than the first two albums. It wouldn't be too much to say I absolutely love it.Yes, I was a big fan of the old Prince music to which everyone is comparing it. And if you read their bio blurb on Lala you'll see that they freely admit this album is influenced by Prince. And I catch that feeling in "White Knuckles" and maybe a little bit in "Skyscrapers".
Really, though, this sounds like the third album from a really great band - as in a band that is not afraid of growth and change even if it takes them in a new direction from what made them popular. Their sound changed. Um, yes. That's what happens when bands don't pull from the same stale formulas. If you want a band that always sounds the same go buy a half dozen Nickelback albums. If you want an album full of songs that are both catchy and full of soul, then pick up Of the Blue Colour of the Sky.Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky Overview
Want to learn more information about Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment