Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Live, Theatre de la Ville, Paris, 1989? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Live, Theatre de la Ville, Paris, 1989. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Live, Theatre de la Ville, Paris, 1989 ReviewI believe I bought this CD when it came out, & I have no idea why I bought it except I was collecting modern jazz in the late 1980's & early 1990's. Maybe I found out about this CD by collecting Keith Jarrett CD's. In a way this CD can be compared to Keith Jarrett as a starting point. Loosen up the playing, take out the repeated minimalism, add some Cecil Taylor without the fist banging, add some abstract drum solos, & place the jazz trio in a Paris Theatre 1989. The German born piano player Joachim Kuhn later joined Ornette Coleman in the summer of 1996 & later with Rabih Abou-Khalil. Great recording for a live CD, all digital format. For modern jazz lovers only.Live, Theatre de la Ville, Paris, 1989 OverviewWant to learn more information about Live, Theatre de la Ville, Paris, 1989?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment