Altar Review

Altar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Altar? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Altar. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Altar ReviewBombs falling. Cathedrals roaring on fire. Huge bell towers crashing down through endless chasms. A lumbering giant tolls a gong to start the Endtimes. A group of figures stands on a cloudy pinnacle, howling out the Deathbird rattle of a dying planet with nothing but guitars.
Sorry, I just listened to "Her Lips Were Wet With Venom" at horrifying volume and it made me feel poetic. There is just no way to adequately express what this music does to you, physically and mentally.
I will spare you a long discussion about Sunn 0))). Suffice it to say, if you want to buy the Altar album, this is the version to get.
Some info really needs to be here on this edition. First, it has two discs. "Her Lips Were Wet With Venom" is on Disc 2. I don't know if this is really an Import or not. I do know this is a numbered edition of 5000 copies, so if you're pondering it, pony up the money know. Look around. You should be able to find this at your local hip indie record store for cheaper. I managed to find it for around $16. There are also copies of this selling under another listing for the "Altar" CD - it's the one where the band's name is written "Sunno". This is also floating around in a limited edition LP version. If you're a devout Sunn fan, you need to own this. The bonus track is 28 minutes of brain-shredding beauty. It's worth the extra money, trust me.Altar Overview

Want to learn more information about Altar?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment