Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Regression? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Regression. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Regression ReviewI bought this album because I'm a fan of Michael Bøgballe, the former lead vocalist from the band MNEMIC. When I got this cd in the mail I listened to it and thought it was good...not quite what I was expecting but good none the less. It is not as heavy as I would've thought but it still sounds pretty good. I recomend this cd to guys that listen to metal that are trying to get their girlfriends into the metal scene.Regression OverviewWant to learn more information about Regression?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment