Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Kingsize? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Kingsize. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Kingsize Review2004's Kingsize was the fifth studio album from Swedish melodic hard rock band M.ILL.ION. My previous exposure to this Swedish melodic rock band was their 1998 album Electric, which I thought was decent, but not really exceptional. I liked it enough to pick up Kingsize, and I'm glad I did.M.ILL.ION has made significant improvements since Electric, particularly in the songwriting and vocal departments. Musically M.ILL.ION maintains the same straightforward melodic hard rock sound that's similar to Pink Cream 69, Evidence one and later Jaded Heart, but the songs are put together better, particularly the lyrics. The change in vocalists also helps a great deal, giving the band a more polished sound. It also helps a lot that the songs have less of a party rock feel and more of a metal edge.
I don't think M.ILL.ION yet ranks among the best in the melodic hard rock field (Pink Cream 69, TNT, Pretty Maids, Last Tribe), but if they keep improving like this I wouldn't be surprised to find them at the top someday.Kingsize Overview
Want to learn more information about Kingsize?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment