Sign of Bright Review

Sign of Bright
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Sign of Bright? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sign of Bright. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Sign of Bright ReviewYet another great cd from Japan's Nature Living. Despite being a Japanese band, every song is done in English. At first this sounds a bit odd...because you can hear the broken accent very easily and its distracting. After a while it grows on you and you fall in love with it because it just adds to the whole sound.
The one thing I love about these guys (and gal!) is that they make honest music and sound like they have a lot of fun making it. Its hard to put my finger on it, but they just have so much energy you can hear it in every song. Definitely an emotional experience...I listened to this album on my patio deck looking at the stars, and as cliche as that sounds, it made me appreciate it even more.
If you love indie rock or even emo (I cringe when I use that word), then check them out. I don't think I'll ever be able to find another band who sounds like they love what they do more than Nature Living.Sign of Bright Overview

Want to learn more information about Sign of Bright?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment