Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Galaxy Angel 1 & 2: Chara Duet CD V.2? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Galaxy Angel 1 & 2: Chara Duet CD V.2. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Galaxy Angel 1 & 2: Chara Duet CD V.2 ReviewList of the tracks:1. Opening
2. Yume de Aimasho! (Let's Meet the Dream!)
3. Anise-Mint he Shi tsu mon (Anise's Question to Mint)
4. Mint-Anise he Shi tsu mon (Mint's Question to Anise)
5. Itazura identity
6. Mini Drama, "Angel Cooking School"
7. Herald of the Next Duet (Vanilla and Nano-Nano)
8. Yume de Aimasho! (Karaoke)
9. Itazura identity (Karaoke)
In June 22, 2006, the first game of GALAXY ANGEL 2 has been published in Japan. The game didn't attracted me who is a big GA fan but without the machine for the PS2 edition game. However, because of always paying attention to GA music, I found this CD in a store on the Internet as soon as it was published. At the beginning, I hesitated that whether I should purshase this. Mint, who is my second favorite character in GA, join in the duet. The most important reason was that Mint's voice actress is my favorite. But the other one is a new character in GA2 who I haven't seen or heard her voice. Then I began to look for mp3 format of songs in the CD and found them when after this CD had been published 6 months! It was a pity that I found 2 songs and didn't found the drama and karaoke tracks, but I ordered this CD as soon as I listened to these 2 songs.
These 2 songs were performed by Mint Blancmanche from GA and Anise Azeat from GA2. Sawashiro Miyuki, who is Mint Blancmanche's voice actress is familiar to me and I love her voice very much. I have been collecting songs and dramas performed by her for about 2 years. So this CD is a glorious part of my collection. Another voice actress, Anise Azeat's Hanamura Remi, her voice was way better than how I expected! It's sweet and spirited, then made a good team with Sawashiro Miyuki's cute and gentle voice.
These 2 songs seemed happy and spirited, tell something about follow one's heart and dreams. Especially the song named "Itazura identity", I couldn't help listening to it over and over again! The drama tracks are very interesting too, they told us the relationship between Mint and Anise and always make me laugh.
Well, someday I will play the game of GA2 because I'm a little interested in how Anise is and the new short story of Mint in GA2.^^Galaxy Angel 1 & 2: Chara Duet CD V.2 Overview
Want to learn more information about Galaxy Angel 1 & 2: Chara Duet CD V.2?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment