Diary Review

Diary
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Diary? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Diary. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Diary ReviewIf Torcuato Mariano's previous CD, Last Look, had been vinyl, I would have gone through a couple of copies by now. The 1995 CD has been a several-times weekly, if not daily, pleasure for driving, listening and working. I waited patiently for this new release, then had to wait a couple of days extra as my record store tried to locate the one copy they had in stock (apparently the only copy in town). I've had a couple of days to listen and have found much to enjoy. The first track 'May' is a pleasant medium tempo song with sitar featured during the verse and interesting chord changes in the chorus. The song also features the wordless singing that was present all over 'Last Look'. 'Blue Bossa' follows, with some very nice acoustic piano work and two percussionists on hand. 'Paula' has a strong synth presence in the rhythm track, and the title track 'Diary' took me back immediately to the previous CD's 'Everything I Couldn't Say With Words', which is to say I enjoyed it immensely. 'The Mission' is almost meditative, with nice work on fretless bass and strings. 'High Frequency' has a nice chorus reminiscent of 'A Very Special Place' (from Last Look). I'll mention one other track, 'Ship'. It has a techno feel with drum loops and reminded me a bit of Marc Antoine (the acoustic guitar) and Wes Montgomery (during the electric solo). Although I've only had the time for a couple of run-throughs, I have no doubt this will be, in time, as treasured as Last Look.Diary Overview

Want to learn more information about Diary?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment