Sweden Review

Sweden
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Sweden? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sweden. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Sweden ReviewGreat stuff here. If you're looking for intelligent lyrics full of mirth and sadness, this is the place. If your looking for a great singer and complex musical arrangements, move right along now. The Mountain Goats are masters of the former and Sweden is their most complete work.
I will ocassionally go many months between listening to this CD and every time I do, a new song emerges as my favorite. Currently, it is 'Prana Ferox,' which while telling a story of moonshine whiskey and a heat wave, makes one feel happy to be alive. Snow Crush Killing Song and Sept. 19 Triple X Love! Love! are other highlights. And Cold Milk Bottle is the best telling off of God there is, beating out Jed Bartlett in the West Wing's Season 2 finale. While there are a few songs that don't stand out--like FM and Tollund Man--there are none that are bad.
The best thing I can say about this CD is that is incredibly rewarding. Every time you listen to the lyrics, you discover another beautiful nugget. I'm sure next year, I'll listen to the CD again and pay closer attention to FM then I ever did before and start raving about it instead of the other songs.Sweden Overview

Want to learn more information about Sweden?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment