Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Say No More? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Say No More. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Say No More ReviewI have been a long time Clay Walker fan, but I admit this is the first of his albums that I've bought. Wow, was I amazed! I expected some good tunes, of course--with Walker, why would you expect anything less--but I was unprepared for the emotional barrage that hit me. This CD is cram-packed of moving ballads and rocking hits, contemplating everything from falling in love--"I Love It"--to being in love--"Real", "You Deliver Me"--to falling out of love--"Say No More", "Could I Ask You Not To Dance." I won't go into much detail, though: Most of the songs on this album are beyond words. Ballads that'll move you to tears with their lyrics and Walker's heart-felt voice--"Say No More", "Real", "Could I Ask You Not To Dance", "You Deliver Me", "So Much More". Traditional songs that fit snugly in the mix--"If You Ever Feel Like Lovin' Me Again", "She's Easy To Hold", "Rough Around the Edges." Then there's "Texas Swing", which, as you guessed it, is a country-swing combination. "I Love It" was made for radio. "La Bamba" is an oldie but goodie; you might not understand the lyrics--it's sung in Spanish--but you'll get lost in them just the same. If you're an old-time Clay Walker fan, this is the album for you. If you're knew to his following, feel free to sample the wonders that he can bring your ears!Say No More OverviewGuaranteed to work or your money back - PLEASE NOTE ALL MONIES FROM THIS SALE GO TO A 501 (C)3 NO KILL ANIMAL SHELTERWant to learn more information about Say No More?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment