Glamorest Life Review

Glamorest Life
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Glamorest Life? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Glamorest Life. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Glamorest Life ReviewI've been a fan of Trina's since her guest stint on Ludacris' "What's Your Fantasy (Remix)" and have been following her career ever since. And even though she's my favourite female MC, I'll admit she may not be the best in the game; what I will say, though, is that even though she may not write all of her own rhymes, when she steps up to the mic, she makes them hers. And this has never been better demonstrated than with GLAMOREST LIFE.
This is Trina's first release since 2002's DIAMOND PRINCESS. Fans have seen plenty release dates come and go, and we've also heard a lot of the tracks written for the original incarnation of the album, many produced by Pharrell Williams: "Heated," "Big Ol' D*ck (Leaving You)," "Feels Good," "Put It On Top," and "Spend." All of these have been left off the album in favour of more recently recorded material, and while I must admit I was a bit disappointed when I first learned none of them had made the final cut, I can honestly say I believe this to be a wise decision. While every track blazed and showed major improvement from the material on her previous two albums, I don't believe they would've worked well alongside the newly recorded tracks.
Trina has stepped her game up here. She's cut out all of the filler songs and all of the usual skits, leaving the listener with thirteen tracks of straight fire. She's also shifted her focus from money and sex (even though both themes are still present, 'cause come on, it's the Diamond Princess!), giving her a wider range of subject material to work with. And while all but one of the thirteen feature at least one guest artist ("Reach Out" being the exception), you still know this is Trina's album.
Standout tracks include the first two singles, "Don't Trip (ft. Lil Wayne)" and "Here We Go (ft. Kelly Rowland, who replaced the original vocalist and songwriter, Teedra Moses)," as well as "Sum Mo (ft. Dre)," "Da Club (ft. Mannie Fresh)," "So Fresh (ft. Plies)," and "Reach Out."
If Trina keeps her releases this tight from here on out, she'll definitely have the game on lock.Glamorest Life Overview

Want to learn more information about Glamorest Life?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment